Required files to uploaded
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial & Peer Review process:
- The manuscripts should be submitted online only (free submission). It will be first evaluated by the AJMS editorial office and those with insufficient priority for publication (lack of novelty and innovation, repeated ideas, high plagiarism) will be rejected without evaluation by external reviewers.
- Manuscripts with sufficient priority for publication (depending on editorial office evaluation to the scientific merits) but are not prepared in the journal format and style will be sent back to authors for correction so authors advised to stick to the provided journal format and should read guidelines carefully.
- Manuscripts with sufficient priority for publication and adhere to journal format will be assigned to an Editor and the authors will be notified with the reference number for their manuscripts.
- The assigned manuscripts will be sent to at least three independent experts (reviewers) for scientific evaluation. Authors can optionally suggest the names of at least three potential peer reviewers (not from the same institute and no previous collaboration); however, the editors reserve the right of final selection.
- The evaluation process usually takes 15 days.
- Authors should return the revised manuscript within 7 (in case of minor corrections) or 30 days (in case of major corrections) from receiving an editorial decision. If authors are unable to resend the revised version in due time, they can ask editor to extend the revsion time.
- Submitted papers will be accepted for publication after a positive opinion of the reviewers and editors. If accepted, the paper is sent to production. If the article is rejected or sent back for either major or minor revision, the handling editor should include constructive comments from the reviewers to help the author improve the article. At this point, reviewers would also be sent an email letting them know the outcome of their review.
- During production process, the proofs will be sent immediately after receiving publication charge (50 USD per article). Proofs will be sent by e.mail to the corresponding author to check the typesetting, edit complete and correct the text, tables, and figures.
- The revised proofs should be sent back to the journal within 3 days.